Thursday, April 21, 2011

MUS 512 - History of Rock and Roll since 1965 – April 21, 2011



at "The Old Homestead"
After barely graduating from high school in 1983, I enrolled in classes at San Francisco State University.  But after wasting my parent’s money for four years, I had made very little actual progress.
To say I was a poor student is an understatement.  For years I gotten by on my smarts and never bothered to develop any of the habits of a good student.
In the semester before the SFSU invited me not to return, I took MUS 512 - History of Rock and Roll since 1965.
I’m living in San Francisco land of the Jefferson Airplane, The Grateful Dead and “The Last Waltz” for God’s sake. Slam-dunk right?  How do I think I did?
I’ve attached a copy of me in the only class I attended with any regularity.  Did I mention that I liked to drink…a lot?
If you want to learn how to be a better student or if you struggle with alcohol; write me.  I have experience with both and would love to talk to you about either.
Have a blessed Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment