Saturday, April 16, 2011

How long does it take to eat an elephant? – April 16, 2011

I’m almost finished eating this elephant but it’s not the first one I’ve tried to eat.  I first tried to eat an elephant after I graduated high school.  I moved to San Francisco and started eating but after five years I was only half finished and quit.

In the summer of 2008, I looked in the freezer and most of what was left over from that first elephant was freezer burn and no good.  So, basically had to start over.  I should be finished with this current pachyderm this summer.

If you add it all up, it will have taken me eight years to eat an elephant.  Not exactly a record but at least I can be excused from the table.

“I’ll never do that again…"

...or will I?

You have any elephant your freezer?

2 comments:

  1. I too tried to eat an elephant and honestly after about 15 years I realized that I liked chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm not mistaken you ate two. A BA and an MA.

    ReplyDelete