Thursday, May 26, 2011

Suck it Trebek …! - May 26, 2011

Suck it Trebek …!
I already have two of my four grades (both A’s).  I’m not too worried about the other two.  It’s a virtual mathematical impossibility for me to get anything less than an A in my Social Science Capstone Seminar. 
The last class, “American Indian Environmental Ethics,” is still up for grabs but probably a B.  What a class!  
In addition to being very dry and difficult to read material, the class was not student friendly for distant learners.  Somebody must have made fun of the professor because his classes are too easy so he over-compensated.
PHIL 336 definitely falls into the category of vomit flavored Jelly Belly’s.  Well for better or worse it’s over and Dr. Jones I’d like to say it’s been nice, but instead I’ll just say in parting …

No comments:

Post a Comment